Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free
Remember the old Looney Tunes cartoons of Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck being chased by Elmer Fudd wildly firing his shotgun? Finally he corners them in a closed room and standing in the only door says, "Now I've got you, you wascally wabbIt!" Daffy grabs a paint can and brushes the outline of a door on the blank wall, Bugs turns the knob and out they go, leaving us all laughing at Fudd's frustration at the ease of their impossible escape. Well, someone at Probe gets my vote as Daffy Duck. There was no liquidity in the stock before the GG deal was struck, and those of us who had concerns that El Primero and others were right that the massive metals correction wasn't yet over, and didn't share Capitan Times' cheerful ability to see across the valley, felt a growing fear that the descent into the valley might be a dangerous cliff that crippled us before we ever reached the other side. So, thanks for the magic door that permitted a sizable liquidation of trapped money. Meanwhile, the "safe" Los Filos mine might have a new problem stemming from the kidnapping of four employees and murder of three of them. Company response seemed rather heartless: not a good sign CJ. It's been fun chatting with all of you and hope to find a new spot to continue the dialogue about other gold companies when their time comes (October 2015, I hope). Let' s hope Walter Lantz is always there with his paint brush for all us! NSS
New Message
Please login to post a reply