Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free
Mar 30, 2015 04:30PM

Bushmill,

Well, PRB did get a 50 % premium to market then T.G dropped. I am not worried T.G will drift back up over 29-30.

Truth is ...I am not bitter, just dissappointed. She was a bit of a rocky ride. If gold sits around 1200 for a year or so...we might all feel better...but some will still be bitter.

What would be nice to know is the flow of money. Did any of the board members get a special consulting fee to accept the transaction.

You know, as part of the deal. Stick around afterwards and we will pay you 6 fellows 2 million each in consulting....that should work huh....oh Dave P you need a loan well here is the dough and by the way..were still in for 20 %.

Is that sort of activity followed....doubt it...although it would be interesting to find out..maybe someone has suggested it ? to the right people in the right places...doubtful.

I noticed T.G is pretty much 99.5 % HFT at the close sometimes a big bet. It is interesting to see 60 + trades on level involving 12 or more houses at exactly 4:00:00 pm EST.

In order to cash in 30,000 or 40,000 shares you have to hope your ask is swept through...I move my up about 2 bucks above last sell every morning. I leave it there until it gets within a buck or so..to day was good. I will continue this and start to spill shares at either:

• 29.00-31.00 T.G
  • or oil crosses 52.50 with conviction (24 hours with 52.50 as a minimum)

Then equal amounts of TCW, WCP and Suncor.

Wait for the next double 2-3 years....collect dividends.

I get a chuckle out of my "job" now. I look at the other folks and I know. I will be good to go in a year or so.

Well played oil...over the next few months...will give you 20 % then just wait. This lack of drilling / enhanced recovery...will end with a kaboom.

Just my thoughts...

All in good time

Captain Time

New Message
Please login to post a reply