Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free
El Primero' s comments on the Probe Mines site were always valuable, so I am pleased to see he's accumulating a Probe Metals position on this pullback.he's probably right that the gap between the private placement place of C$0.95 and recent levels is pretty large, suggesting there is time to build a position. The size of the gap is encouraging, too, since it suggests that existing shareholders see enough upside to sit tight through this financing. I join Neophyte Senior and Pecos Mud in the conviction that David Palmer and the Probe team have done a terrific job of assembling the people, the properties and the financial capacity to provide us with exciting exploration potential for the next year and beyond.The current corporate position was a hope at the end of 2015, but as I posted earlier, this team's track record deserved an opening position at the "hope" stage based on what we have seen before. Now a lot of the tangible attributes are in place, including assets in some of the safest locations in the world. Not to mention a global environment that argues increasingly that investors should add precious metals exposure to what looks like, historically, very high prices for other stocks, as well as bonds. I'm looking forward to the news release out lining the 2016 drill program. Good results from the drill program initiated by Adventure Gold early this year would be a nice sweetener. By the way, don't forget that the structure of the financing brings in more investment houses and should create a lot of brand new Probe investors. I hope you all get rich, NSS
New Message
Please login to post a reply