Solid foundations. New horizons.

Free

Most of you folks who post on board are more knowledgable about PRB than me.  Wondering if anyone, besides me, is concerned about PRB falling share price.  Its now less than C$1.00.  Less than in Nov 2016.  Thought we turned a corner with release of updated 43-101 several months ago.  Was as high as $1.53 for a very short while after its release.  Sure was wrong with those turning a corner thoughts, as we are now back in tank share price wise.  Tax loss selling will probably keep us in this area, or less, for rest of year.

I see that Kirkland did a bid for Detour earlier in week.  They paid a whopping 24% premium per the PR.  What sort of premium could we expect if PRB gets a bid in this environment?  I would think that potential suitors are watching PRB share price closely.

Many may say this is a great buying opportunity for PRB.  I acknowledge it probably is.  I am just tired of "great buying opportunities" due to low share price.  Have accumulated more than enough shares in previous "great buying opportunities" over past several years.  After being in PRB since merger with adventure in 2015, I just wonder how much longer before we will have a great selling opportunity.  I am in for the long haul and do not plan to sell anytime soon.  I see great resource, very good drill results, stand alone resource per 43-101, very nicely cashed up, super management. 

But with PRB having so much going for it, why in the world are people selling?  Why is share price going down, not up.  Why doesnt share price reflect the potential.  Am I missing something? How low will it go? Are long term shareholders unhappy with share price and bailing out?  What will it take to get share price moving. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply