Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

We did okay today

posted on Nov 09, 2007 12:22PM

I think we did very well today considering the market. I have the day off and had to gulp when I woke up and saw all the red in my portfolios (especially my workhorse RIM). As the day went on though, it got better. I’m not unhappy with a $0.48 close for our stock the way the market is. I don’t know about you all here, but I think the media sensationalizes everything with doom and gloom and everything gets hurt, even if it is a great stock – so many people panic sell. I’m pretty new at this and this is the second really red time since August for me. I am learning from experience, and my experience tells me not to panic, just keep holding if you are in for the long term as things seem to go back to where they were and more if you don’t sell. I sold a few stocks in August that were still green after six days of horrible drops. One of them I really, really wanted and had to buy back higher. I kept Sage though (it was in the red - I think it went down to $0.14).

I thought the markets would be closed on Monday, but I hear they are open so that will be nice to have the day off and watch. I’m looking forward to great things happening next week. I’ve been in since the early summer at 50,000 for my RRSP and 25,000 for my cash account at $0.163 (with commissions) so I guess I’m still sitting pretty.

Good luck and best regards to all,

Goldfingers11

New Message
Please login to post a reply