Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

SGX and the credit crunch. I wrote the company.

posted on Nov 27, 2007 10:45AM

{ I copy and pasted the post over from that other forum because it might be good for discussion here among the more lervel headed shareholders and interested parties}.

When I wrote the email, I was not trying to be a hard guy with them but I did have some concerns regarding some of the negative things we have all heard about in the financial arena. I wanted assurance that they would not get involved in a 'financial arrangement' with people that are themselves involved with unsafe business practices.

They wrote me back and in substance said that Nigel's has extensive experience in the world of finance [it has been his expertise] and that he is well aware of what is going on on a world wide basis.

I understood that and a couple of other related comments to mean that, if and when the time comes for Sage to be looking for financing or to get involved financially with some entity, that the CEO will also be doing his own DD on those 'deep pockets' to make sure they themselves are in good shape financially.

Disregard the below portion as it does not apply here.

I know that this post is not earth shattering news but it does come direct from the company and IMO beats hearing about what the bashers are saying and then entertaining them by writing a response to their junk postings.

Best wishes,
Jerry Francis

New Message
Please login to post a reply