Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

I have always wondered about cores going to the lab for assay. On one hand we as LAYMEN [note the caps] would not expect a company to sent to the lab 'obvious' junk rock. Why pay the expense to assay 'granite'.

On the other hand how can they legally omit to send all of what they drill. I am speaking with respect to continuity of an alleged discovery. If a company can pre examine [field test] and they pick and choose which ones go to the lab, it would not be long before shareholders and investors would get a false impression of what is happening at the site. We have all heard about 'salting a mine' and so even though I am a layman, I would have to say that they number all the individual cores and box up of all of them and send them to the lab whether they are good bad or indifferent.

I consider that the leadership of Sage are honorable and would not even give an appearance of mis-conduct in any way shape or form. So I remain mistified about that part of the original report.

I stand ready to be corrected on this post if I am wrong here.

Jerry Francis

P.S. I still hope to hear from someone on 'black mineralization' as to the significance of it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply