Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Re: Todays NR-Longbomb Re" assaying the cores.

posted on Dec 15, 2007 09:00AM

In another investment I have, they have on occasion reassayed the PGE's. I can think of a reason they might want to reassay pt/pd/rh but I do not knowif that applies to what Sage Gold has diacovered. Perhaps the rock structure has alot to do with that decision. In the case of my other investment when they did the extraction process the first thing that was recovered was the ni-co-cu. Then they retrieved the pt/pd. IMO, the reason that company is redoning some of the pulp is because they saw rhodium in the mix. The rule of thumb with RH is that if you can see it, then there is much more hidden and that requires more processing to get a greater amount or grade.

I suppose that it is possible that IF Sage saw something else in the mix, that they might want to see if it is commercially of value and would at that point make a decision to re do the pulp. That's a big IF and I do not want to commit myself to saying that SGX did that for that exact reason but it is not just a theory. Companies do on occassion have what is in the mix done again and obviously it is because they saw something that would make it worth the expense of further testing.

Best wishes,

Jerry Francis 

New Message
Please login to post a reply