Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Onaman

posted on Dec 15, 2007 04:27AM

Also, don't forget about Onaman. w6 has been saying here for quite sometime that it is a sleeper. Sounds like mgmt is hyped about Onaman as well. Mag surveys completed at Onaman and mag map should be coming.

It's too bad some of the Onaman details get lost in all the 'Jacobus-Golden Mile' hype (which don't get me wrong I believe is HUGE) but Onaman appears it could turn into the 2008 version of Jacobus. Remember... Onaman was the focus pre-KXL discovery. Latest release indicates discovery of new VMS zone!

"ground-induced polarization survey along the strike extension of the Lynx 1, 2 and 3 copper-silver-gold mineralization"

"Sage has discovered a new zone of volcanogenic massive sulphide mineralization west of the Lynx zones which exhibits a large outcropping area of massive sulphides. This new zone (Lynx No. 4) has now been tested by IP and will be drill tested in 2008."

"trenching and sampling a 1.5-kilometre-long VMS-related alteration system which is expressed as an EM geophysical conductor on the western side of the Onaman property."

"This conductor, the Big M, was drill tested in 1995 by Goldbrook Ventures Inc., which intersected up to 30 m of massive pyrite and pyrrhotite. By analogy with the Mattabi VMS deposit, the conductor overlies and caps a zinc-copper zone. Sage will drill test this system to about 500 metres in vertical depth."

w6... I'm with you... Onaman will be huge.

Don't forget about Onaman, AND Gold Hill, AND Pony Spur, AND Sugarloaf, AND, AND, AND... 2008 will probably be 'come-out' year for 2-3 of these very promising properties IMO.

red911

New Message
Please login to post a reply