Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Message: An SGX related BBpost I just wrote on the other forum

An SGX related BBpost I just wrote on the other forum

posted on Dec 17, 2007 03:44AM

While it applies to a much lesser degree on this forum it nevertheless applies. I titled that post, 'Do you want the facts about sage'

or do you want cleverly worded post titles to attract you to read the messages?
I see guys like, 'shadow', 'Red911', 'W6W' and 2 or 3 others here as knowledgeable posters regarding Sage, its property, the area, the mining world in general and for some of these guys/gals a fair amount of geo-knowledge. The same goes for several of the guys on that other forum that we are not supposed to name here.

Question, how come they do not get the hits they deserve for their interesting and informative posts but if I or another poster write a post like, 'Do you want more Sage facts, or 'Sage did not hit much gold at Jacobus' or 'I heard from someone that...', we see 400-500+ responses from you guys/gals. The meat of what Sage is about has nothing to do with how well someone titles or writes a post but rather on who is running the company and what they the have thusfar discovered and what some of their plans are. The men I named above and a few guys on the other forum give a far better picture than most of the rest of us do but they often times do not put "sexy titles" on the post. They simply print what they believe is the truth of the matter. Come on folks, try to read past the post titles and read between the lines, for that is the realm that Shadow and the other great posters a coming from. They are informed investors.

Best wishes,
Jerry

New Message
Please login to post a reply