Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

KXL N/W au discovery & the SGX au S/E find.

posted on Jan 05, 2008 06:11PM

Good evening,

If the SGX S/E au discovery on Jacobus truly is an extention [or hopefully the source] of the same gold quartz vein find, as that of the expanding KXL N/W gold quartz vein trend, then how come those earlier owners of Jacobus [1957] did not assay or possibly even see the gold in the quarts as they did at the KXL find?  Could it be that those earlier owners did not assay for gold because it wasn't where they assayed or as near to the surface as with KXL? I know that a lot of those areas were covered by trees and undergrowth at one time, and that the explorers of yesterday did not have the electronic gadgets of today, but until we get confirmation that the two areas are in fact related, then in the absense of having all the maps and test results in front of me AND understanding what it all means, then I for one will view the two areas  as not being directly related. Don't get me wrong here, we know that we have gold on Jacobus BUT again why couldn't the former owners of Jacobus visably see gold in the quartz as with KXL if in fact the two areas are directly related geologically speaking.?

I have been up since 4:30 am so maybe me pea brain is not working as it should and I am mixed up about something here.

Respectfully submitted,

Jerry Francis

New Message
Please login to post a reply