Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Message: Upcoming-Dmastercard-Sandman et al re: your last posts
It's amazing how I'll say certian people seem to sneak into every board, posting the same thing, where are the assays? Maybe the company should have said assays would be released in 2008, would that satisfy your need to know. Once the news is released they sell and their gone to post the same thing on other boards! It's amasing how people come out and complain when a news release is about to come out shortly, I said shortly just in case you hold me to an exact time/date/minute! Shortly can be a day/week or weeks. If you can't wait then sell and go off to another board. What don't you understand, Labs backlooged, once Sage receives the data they have to go over it, then there is press release that has to be written, this all takes time and for someone with a success they say in business must know this. If one word in the release is not written in proper context then these certian people will demand an explaination and complain. Lucky some of these people can only have one account with agoracom unless they have more than one computer at different locations. It's also amazing how some of these posters come on without doing their own DD and start asking when assays are due as if we crystal balls, or where the company is drilling etc, then critise the person who post on a vague intrpretation of a word. Jerry thumbs up, and the posters that have been on this board for awhile and have done their DD and know what their holding.  JOKAL
New Message
Please login to post a reply