Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Message: Re: 'old' NEWS - Gold Hill Channel samples-31.7 g/T Gold, Grab 54.8 g/T Gold
Jan 15, 2008 04:18AM

I have a direct question for the board and in particular those wilth geo-knowledge. Regarding the below news release AND others of the same type, why is it that grab samples/channel samples and 'wheel barrel' samples are always higher in grade that what is at debth in the same area? I have asked this question before but would like some more facts. Was it before the Earth's cooling period that the higher grades were spewed forth onto the surface from the earths inner chambers and the rest of the deposit of lighter weight settled down??? I plead ignorance as a disclaimer here. LOL.

Jerry Francis

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Jan. 15, 2008) - Sage Gold Inc. (TSX VENTURE:SGX) has completed underground and surface channel sampling of one of the quartz vein structures present at the Gold Hill property located in Maricopa County, Arizona. Forty-five channel samples have been cut based on 5 metre (16.4 feet) and 2.5 metre (8.2 feet) spacing along the East vein both underground and at surface. The samples were cut from the back of the main haulage. Additional channel sampling is underway on the West vein structure and on the four levels above the main haulage.

The highest grade in the channel samples assays is 31.7 grams of gold per tonne (0.925 ounces per ton) over a width of 1.2 metres and the highest grade grab sample is 54.8 grams of gold per tonne (1.598 ounces per ton). The following samples represent channel sample assays of greater than 10 grams of gold per tonne over the specified widths. All assays are reported on the Sage web site - www.sagegoldinc.com.

New Message
Please login to post a reply