Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Re: Buy on the dips - Clinteroo

posted on Jan 16, 2008 05:03PM

ok bluehorse by your fault i m having a half bottle of beer

on my lap top

sim badaba 1 buck end of week blablastreak 5 dollars sky s the limit end of the year

i m having a few shares in some play and you know what this is the exact same story everywhere

you have the solid heart of a shareholder board that are unconditionnal and whatever happen they will swear on their life that they invested in a cie that really have the goods and they really mean it and of course everybody that will say anything a little bit grey will go after tough critic

it almost seems to me that junior stock shareholders are acting like a sect and the stock is the guru

am not saying that this board is the only one , all the one i visit is the exact same thing no blame here but hey its really funny

in early 2000 when everybody was investing in about anything in techno stock i had notice almost the exact same attitude i wish our ending will be different from that.

there are really rough time ahead and we have to be conscient about it but we have to stay calm and remember what brings us to a stock in first . i made up my mind and my choices are done

i decide to stay whit kxl AND  sage because i think they might do well in the long run , to be honnest i believed that the big profit was right ahead and i made a mistake, but now what are the choices ?

do i think that my investment could do better anywhere else?

so i m looking at it that way..........

if i stay in its like i was buying the stock at the actual price and do i feel comfortable paying 39 cents ??? of course

i will need to see good decisions by this management in the real near future to be perfectly confident in the long long term which i am whit kodiak .

keep your eyes on the ball !!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply