Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

I'm confident

posted on Jan 16, 2008 08:04AM

we will see a recovery soon, with a possible retracement for Friday (all events held constant).

As you well know, Sage correlates closely with Kodiak, which has been the recipient of naked shorting for sometime now www.wabalaba.com. Kodiak SP is presently being pummelled in order that someone can sustain a viable entry window to buy in volume. Looking at November 21 it is easy to see the similarity's in the accumulation pattern and this looks like probably the same pattern and same parties pulling the strings. This pattern was prematurely concluded by a trading halt by Kodiak on November 29, after which the share price was let go (shorts covered).

Jerry is right to assert that most of our share value is coming from Jacobus right now; a lot of investors look to Kodiak's SP for direction which may also explain why resistance levels have been so weak. Combined with the other aforementioned activities and events - the circumstances are not yet present in sufficient enough quantities to promote retracement of SGX SP.

Kodiak will likely trade sideways until accumulation has concluded (unlikely), 'volume' buying occurs (hitting the asks), or a trading halt.

Sage will have plenty of opportunities over the next few weeks to break out of Kodiak's shadow. The upcoming NR are the 'blue sky' results... and unless there has been a leak, there should be 'blue sky' speculative buying in the not so distant future re: Jacobus.

Technical analysis shows Sage fell through it's lower bollinger band today, and stochastics show that SGX is oversold. This is normal activity... and I believe it is a great purchasing opportunity, especially in light of the impending news to come. Once daytrade signals line up for Sage (which they should over the next few days), we will see an upward momentum. To anyone who has been waiting for a gap up to purchase (a signal to rally) or anticipating news, this activity will look like the pre NR break-out which will add to the momentum.

This is a game of calculated risk, and all things considered I believe there is strong likelyhood of this occurring. For the record I purchased more Sage today at $.39 cents and Kodiak at $3.34

Deeper into the rabbit hole

New Message
Please login to post a reply