Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Hi Blabb,

Another thing I like is that while most of the investors here on this forum are very positive about Sage, they do not have their heads in a cloud regarding world events and how that issue may INITIALLY impact our stock in a negative way. Nigel, as a financial guy, is very attuned to what is going on in the world and that is comforting. We just do not know for sure but most are of the opinion that the commodity markets in general and metal markets in particular will be the first to recover IF something clamatic occurs on a world wide basis. The second group would IMO be the viable juniors that have the goods.

If nothing of the sort happens, then away we go. Most likely it will not be smooth sailing because of the surprises on the 'high seas' of life but I believe that we will arrive safe on shore with our little bags of Sage gold. LOL. The only thing we would have to watch for [outside of the tax man] is that little troll that hangs out at the end of a rainbow. No offense but with that little green hat he wears I suspect he might be that Irish imp of folk lore fame.

Best wishes,

Jerry Francis

New Message
Please login to post a reply