Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Personally, I believe that the US and the Fed/world bank have been more a part [possibly a cause] of the problem than being part of the solution. If their only hat tricks they have is to lower the interest rate and give the citizens a tax rebate, they we are in a very precarious position. The total economy picture has to involve more that that. I believe that our country has direct debt of 11-12 trillion dollars and another 40+ trilllion in unsecured notes. IF that is true and the world debt figure is 600 trillion, [who is the genius that can come up with these numbers] then one day, possibly 'soon', a new deck will have to be dealt.

Most of us can sense that something is up but if it is difficult for the financial 'whiz kids' to understand exactly what has and is happening  because of the derivitive/hedge fund fiasco, [notice I did not bother to mention the sub-prime situation] then it is much more so for the average layman. Suffice it to say that for me, I would rather be in the commodity and junior market sectors, than to have stock in a shaky bank investment even if they 'seem to' own billions. Possibly that is why many of you are here also. This is why I raised that question to Mike O'Brien of Sage.

Best wishes,

Jerry Francis

New Message
Please login to post a reply