Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

That new lab???

posted on Feb 18, 2008 06:08AM

I wish to ask you guys that are familiar with the area where that lab will be opening for business a couple of questions. We don't have anything like that in the Everglades of Florida, so I plead 'iggorance personified'. LOL.

I understand that having access to an airfield will make it much easier for companies to make use of that facility but it does not negate the cost of shipping factor. So that means to me that for the sake of timeliness and importance , if a junior that is a great distance away from the new lab ships a load of their lode [LOL] of heavy cores to that lab, then more than likely the prior 'field testing' of their goods by their geo-types showed that it will be worth their moneyand time to bring their cores to the new lab even if they pay more for the air freight. Perhaps that factor along with other DD would warrant them being on our radar if we found out about it?

1- How many companies are 'in the area' of that lab? I mean companies that would not have to ship their cores via the airways?

2A One lab is great and it will help but isn't it possible that in light of the excessive work load that no overall appreciable difference it the time between the sending of the cores and the receiving of the assays will happen?

2-B I believe that, that new lab will rapidly fill up with cores. 60 people is a lot but again, is it enough to absorb the thoudands of tons of cores that will be shipped in from all parts of Canada?

3- Whatcha think? Is is worth speculating on while we wait or should I lay down and take a nap?

Just some weekend thoughts pong-ponging betwixt me brain cells.

All the best,

Jerry Francis

Feb 18, 2008 09:56AM

Feb 18, 2008 01:01PM
Feb 18, 2008 06:14PM

Feb 19, 2008 08:48AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply