Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Consolidating and waiting for more news, many forget that these are speculative stocks, takes time to size up what may or maynot be in the ground, and years to build a mine if the companies decide to go that way. With good management and good properties the probabilities are more in our favour that the outcome will be great. Techinical analysis doesn't work for spec companies because news can send RSI straight up or down in a second. Some may remember the Pez, people were saying he was full of _____ ,wasting money drilling a moose pasture. How wrong were those people, and neighbouring properties also benefited, I'm not saying this is a Hemlo but you never know, something must be going on, bashers would not waste their time bashing unless they suspect there are weak hands amongst us that will sell, then there are pumpers also trying to make a fast flip. I've been here since the 10 cent days and yes I sold about 30% of my holdings at 55 therefore, I am now sitting on free shares and can wait. I see my Red Lake play had some good news lately, RGC, another play that I've been since the 10 cent days. Patience! Jokal
New Message
Please login to post a reply