Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Sharks eat piranha, but a school of piranha can take down a shark. These after hours/weekend "deals from the boiler rooms of banking world" will be the death of us all. Of course that does not include their latest "savior" to the rescue, the mighty father of America's financial world, lovingly known as 'The Fed'. All others below them are of doubtful agenda's but the open window of the 'honest Abe' Fed who have 'clean hands' even thought this private group of bankers have never had an audit and are accountable to nobody. [All power always corrupts]. Incidentally, Honest Abe for the most part got rid of the bankers after the civil war and issued the greenbacks, so we could pay the debt we incurred in that tragic war to ourselves without the "help of the bankers". Oh yes, they did creep and crawl back in but for a while it worked, but then again, Honest Abe was killed so who knows who really was behind that [I know what history says] and if good old Abe could have kept the money changers from getting their claws into us for a while longer. This is not meant to be a religious commercial, per se, though I do strongly embrace the Christian faith, and I do know who the reason for the season is, but if I recall correctly, wasn't it Jesus that drove the money changers out of the temple. We will always be vunerable to these enslaving money crubbers because we too always want more and they are always all to willing to 'help us out'. No, the Fed is not my Savior/Shepherd at all, though like most people, I too as a dumb sheep have felt the effects of their greed and maneuverings.

Have a Blessed Easter folks,

Jerry Francis

New Message
Please login to post a reply