Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Thunder Bay symposium [from the company, not me]

posted on Apr 10, 2008 12:23PM
Hello Jerry: I just returned last night from Thunder Bay where the NWOMMS  ( North Western Ontario Mines and Money Symposium)  was held and I was at the awards luncheon yesterday when Bill Chornobay, President of Kodiak accepted the award for Discovery of the Year. Bill was very gracious and mentioned SAGE in his acceptance speech stating the great injection of dollars in the Beardmore-Geraldton area on exploration. Bill Love and I spent a few hours Tuesday evening with the entire Kodiak team at the cocktail lounge discussing our commonalities and we are very respectful of each other’s projects. Bill Chornobay and I were interviewed by Thunder Bay TV for a 5 minute segment on the “Resurgence of Mining in the Greenstone Belt Area” which the Beardmore-Geraldton Gold Camp is part of and we are the 2 biggest players there.  This will be aired April 20 on the 6pm news during their business segment and and a link will be provided so we can post on our SAGE website as well as our Agoracom IR hub.  Our SAGE presentation at the symposium ( myself and Bill Love were the presenters) drew the largest audience of over 250 people attending the show and was very well received so things are cooking up there and the excitement level in the local and surrounding communities is at a all time high. 

Because there is nothing of a security nature in the above, Mike gave me permission to post his letter. IMO it is positive and all part of the necessary building blocks

All the best Jerry. Mike O'BrienManager/Investor RelationsSAGE GOLD INC.
New Message
Please login to post a reply