Free
May 15, 2008 10:08AM
AGORACOM
May 15, 2008 11:31AM
May 15, 2008 12:13PM
May 15, 2008 08:07PM

Re: suggestion - Please READ - i8email

posted on May 16, 2008 06:12AM

Good morning fellow SGX investor. No I did not know that English was not your first language. You do terrific my internet friend. No one butchers the English language better than the Yanks do. I say that in light of knowing that there is a difference in accents from the east coast of Canada to its west coast [and in between also].

Please allow me to briefly attempt to give you the version of English that some people in Brooklyn use. Here goes, " youse dona hav a problim wif da wayz iz talkz dooze ya cus i com from da naborhood ana wheez live on toity toid street and wheez all haves basaball batz in our kars, so dona mess wif us. youse got dat?

TRANSLATION

"You do not have a problem with the way I talk do you because I come from the neighborhood and we live on thirty third street and we all have base ball bats in our cars, so do not mess with us. Do you understand what I am saying"?

Beat that my Canadian friends and I did not even go to the south or south west. The folks in England must cringe every time many of us in the USA attempt to open our mouths and speak English. LOL.

Jerry

May 26, 2008 03:51AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply