Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Message: Please read-Could Sage be one of the Co's that is mentioned

Please read-Could Sage be one of the Co's that is mentioned

posted on May 22, 2008 04:47AM

in that article that BrooHa copied over to us. He said it was a must read and IMO it is. [Thanks Broo].

As time moves on and shortages do not go away, something has to happen in order for the big guys to stay alive and healthy. That article was excellent and gives us a reasonable or plausible view on how the majors may have to adjust their position and plans and how Sage could be one of the companies in the running regarding their new strategies. The strategy of Sage as I understand it is on-going. They scope out an area with a history. They do the various overhead and ground testings. If they like what the see, they pick up the property or rights to it. They test the grab and or channel samples and then they drill.

I am sure that the above is an over simplification but the point is that this cycle is being carried out as a pattern and reflects on the leaderships ability to 'seek and hunt'. Having a couple pesos in the bank doesn't hurt either.

With respect to that article and this post, may I add one more point please. We know that Sage has not 'arrived yet' and for some of us here, we have interests in other junior pgm and base metal ventures. We know that it is speculative strategy from the get-go, hence the low share prices, so there are few surprises there. It sure beats believing that we are involved in a "tried and true blue" major company like Enron or Bear Sterns A N D many others, [possibly Sears, Home Depot, Ethan allen furnature Etc & Etc.] that we will be hearing about, and finding out that our $30-$100 stock is worth zilch, zippo and that "solid companys" name is a by-word. I think of all those poor investors and employees that are out looking in. As a P.S. to this post, I believe that many of those people will take a portion what is left of their portfolio and savings and invest it into comodities, including the cheaply priced juniors in our sector.

Best wishes to a great board,

Jerry Francis

New Message
Please login to post a reply