Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Sage updates coming

posted on May 23, 2008 03:37AM

I WROTE THIS POST FOR THE OTHER FORUM AS I DO NOT SEE MUCH NEGATIVITY HERE WHEN COMPARED TO OVER THERE B U T JUST IN CASE ONE OF "THEM" [bashers] HAS SLIPPED IN AMONG OUR RANKS [they have] I THOUGHT I WOULD BRING THE POST OVER HERE.

TO THE SOLID POSTERS I ASK THAT YOU NOR BE OFFENDED BECAUSE LIKE I SAID WE ARE IN FAR BETTER SHAPE ON AGORACOM THAN THE SHAREHOLDERS THAT POST OR TUNE IN ON THE SH BOARD.

J.F.

News is coming out and it will be covering a lot of work the company has been doing for us. I too believe it is imminent [with in a week or so]. Many, many, grab/channel samples [hundreds] are in the lab and some will be among the assays we will be getting. I believe that we will be getting about 5 holes from Onomon as well. IMO it is going to be a solid NR. Perhaps it is a good thing that the company is able to issue a lot of information at one time, because for those that do not know, when companieS [note the 's'] just bring into the public domain the results of one or two cores, for the most part, they are not getting the proper attention those results should be yielding. It has more to do with market manipulation [world events] that it does the worth or lack therof of an individual company.

While I do not have an inside track at Sage, I do know you get more with honey that you do with vinegar and sandpaper and there are alot on sour scourers on the forum here. We all tend to be forgetful hearers and before you listen to me OR anyone else, you have to do some review. Sage has a lot of properties and they have done some more staking of suspect areas. This means that we have to acquaint or reacquaint ourselves with the various projects. It is the only way you can arm youself against the the consistant assaults of the malcontents and agenda based posters that are repeatedly writing drivel here and I might add doing so in a highly suspicious manner. Please folks, go to the website and just read about past discoveries and watch the videos and familiarize yourselves once again with the facts and not the fables that are being presented by some here.

Now before you listen to those who who would say that grab/channel samples don't mean squat, put your thinking caps on. Should the company drill on the blind. Perhaps some here would expect the company to omit all the time consuming AND expensive geophysical work that needs to be done and just punch holes in the countryside.

It is really interesting how people are so willing to read the junk mail on this forum. The bashers that reside here are not even that good at plying their wares. I have seen far superior and professional trasher of a stock on other forums than the pitiful negative representatives of that type of ilk that are on the Sage forums.

Perhaps some here should have invested in some of those solid companies like Enron or Bear Sterns, ETC. I hear Sears, Home Depot, Ethan Allen and a HOST of other 'tried and true blue' companies are in trouble. At least we know that we are involved in a 20-70 cent speculative venture. Or didn't you notice that when you "signed up". Those other poor souls that were employees and shareholders in those large companies are singing the blues. They did not know that they were at more risk that we have been to date with SAGE GOLD. Get real guys.

Will the forth-coming NR cause the share price to go up? I don't know but what I do believe is, that it will be positive and additive and will be showing us that Sage is on the right track. Wanna bet. Oh, I forgot as shareholders, you already have. Well then why let mere man [bashers] spoil your vision [not dream] that you have for yourselves and your families.

Best wishes,

New Message
Please login to post a reply