Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Message: SGX and KXL's quartz vein the same. Read below and decide.

Those who have been around SGX for awhile now will remember the pop we took last summer in July which took us from 10 cents to 27 cents fast, it looks like this summer hoipefully be another banter summer. Lots of work is going on up here but everything is tightlipped. I was fortunate I bought last year and sold a whack of my holdings in the 40's, if I had a crystal ball I would have sold in the 60's but so be it. But I bought back at 28 cents and more lately around 21. I also have a fair amount in KXL fom the 80 cent days and a some ATV in the 12 cent days which on that one I'm down but not worried. So one stock Clint why don't you flee in May and come back in August and bring us of your enlightment and if the stock is hovering at 20 cents I will bow to you, for now relax and be happy, and listen to Bob Marley, life is to short to stress unless this is your only holding and you invested all your eggs in it, as I don't see you post anywhere else and I don't see your buddy Dickyclean post his guru charting on any other sites, you'd figure he would have made millions with his knowledge and rode off into the sunset. Whatever.

Jerry, Red and others who post informative info keep it going it's a pleasure to read. Our patience will rewarded as this is a solid area and most of all it's in CANADA! Sorry about the bantering but some people kids, or parents? Jokal

New Message
Please login to post a reply