Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Message: Modus operandi= "Methods of operation" to accomplish something

Modus operandi= "Methods of operation" to accomplish something

posted on May 24, 2008 05:25AM

IT IS APPARANT THAT SAGE GOLD DOES HAVE A METHOD OF OPERATION INCLUDING IN THE LAND ACQUISITION END OF THE BUSINESS . BELOW IS A PARTIAL COPY OF A PAST RELEASE THAT MOST OF US HAVE READ. IT SHOWS THAT NIGEL AND COMPANY ARE ALWAYS ON THE HUNT FOR PROPERTIES THAT EITHER HAVE A 'PAST HISTORY' OR THEY INVOLVE A NEIGHBORING COMPANY THAT IS ON THE CUTTING EDGE OF A DISCOVERY OR HAS ALREADY HIT ON SOMETHING OF VALUE. FROM WHAT WE HAVE HEARD AT LEAST ONE OF OUR NEIGHBORS WOULD LIKE TO HAVE 'BEAT SAGE TO THE PUNCH' REGARDING THE STAKING OF SOME PROPERTIES. NOW, GUYS/GALS, PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR THIS NEXT PARAGRAPH BUT IN SOME WAYS I MAY NOT BE FAR OFF THE TARGET.

MAY I TAKE LITERARY LICENSE HERE IN THIS SENERIO AND SAY THAT THIS QUIET, MILD, SOFT SPOKEN, CEO REMINDS ME OF AN EAGLE OR HAWK ON THE HUNT. [did you ever look at his eyes? lol] I CAN SEE HIM PERCHED ON HIGH LOOKING OUT OVER THE DESIRED COUNTRYSIDE TO SEE WHAT HE CAN SEE AND THEN WHEN HE DOES SEE IT, LIKE A MIDNIGHT FIGHTER PILOT, HE SWOOPS DOWN AND STRAFES THE THE DESIRED TARGET WITH COLORED STAKES A N D HE DOES IT ALL BEFORE THE ENEMY [other ceo's] WAKE UP. WHAT A GUY.

BOY SOME OF YOUSE GUYS DONT HAVE ANY SENSE OF HUMOR. O WELL I'LL SEE YOU LATER IT'S TIME FOR ME TO TAKE MY MEDS.

TORONTO, ONTARIO--(Marketwire - Nov. 20, 2007) - Sage Gold Inc. (TSX VENTURE:SGX) is pleased to announce that its 100% owned Sugarloaf property in Northern Nevada is contiguous with a new molybdenum discovery by Mexivada Mining Corp. (TSX VENTURE:MNV) as announced in their news release of November 8, 2007. Mexivada stated that "Mexivada is pleased to report that it has discovered a previously unknown porphyry molybdenum-rhenium-gold-silver system at its 100 percent owned Moly Dome property, in the first drill hole of its Phase 1 exploration program."

Sage Gold has completed gravity and ground magnetic surveys on the Sugarloaf property (Wright Geophysics, January 2005). Sage has also conducted a limited surface sampling program (A.C.A. Howe, February 2005). The geophysical and geological data suggest that the Sugarloaf property is associated with an east -northeast trending basement horst (uplifted block) where a gravity high and a magnetic low were produced by an igneous (i.e. intrusion or caldera) volcanic event (Wright, 2005). This interpreted blind caldera structure exhibits a circular topographic relief pattern having a diameter of 1 mile (1.6km), supported by the coincident gravity/magnetic anomalies.

Nigel Lees, President and C.E.O., stated: "This discovery by our neighbour is an unexpected addition to the list of Sage properties where our neighbours have discovered significant mineral occurrences. Sage's current exploration programs on the Jacobus property (adjacent to Kodiak's Golden Mile), the Pony Creek property (adjacent to Grandview's Pony Creek gold resource), and the Sugarloaf property, are all enhanced by the exploration efforts of our neighbours. We are currently expanding the property block at Sugarloaf in order to cover the structural and geophysical targets associated with both the epithermal gold and porphyry molybdenum styles of mineralization and are planning an aggressive exploration program for 2008."

New Message
Please login to post a reply