Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Message: Sorry, but I don't see any problem with the news. I also believe

To a large extent, in many cases you are correct to say that the juniors are suffering because there is nothing proven. While I am of the persuasion that the big guys are bullies and can apply pressure, the fact remains that for many juniors, they are just not ready yet and that is why they are at the price they are at. I like Sage Gold as an investment but I know they are not supposed to be a $2-3 dollar stock yet. They are still a young company that has a decent ways to go. I still believe we should be at higher levels than we are and that, IMO is not Sages fault. Rico, these are strange times and I really do not have the answers other than to say, that I believe that as things get more uncertain more people are going to flee to the commodities in general and the gas, oil, and metals market in particular. It is my bet that Sage will mature into a company that others will sit up and take notice of. In the mean time, if I could just get a handle on how to do some trading, I would take some shares and play the game but my track records stinks.

All the best,

Jerry

New Message
Please login to post a reply