Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Message: i8email- a response post.The last paragraph is for all of us.

i8email- a response post.The last paragraph is for all of us.

posted on May 30, 2008 06:56PM

Jerry... well you are well connected. You are from the state right? but you know better than the geologist themselves. Amazing!!!... (That make it a nice story for all of us right!) - Tell me how you feel about the price being where it is right now after all the great news we have since March. (Imagine if the news where bad... This is what I would like you to comment on - Only once... Whith all the effort that you put on every post.. How do you feel.?... are you not a bit frustrated with the stock price at this range?

Hi, how are you? I copied your post and wish to try to comment.

I am well connected but not as far as Sage Gold goes.

I am from the states.

Sorry, but I honestly do not know what you mean when you say that I know better than the geologists themselves or that it makes it a nice story for all of us.

As far as how I feel concerning where the price is right now i8email, I would like to see it in the 60 cent range because I believe [not feel] that, that would be a fair price.

I do not know if I put a lot of effort into my postings with the exception of suffering through my lack of typing skills but I do try to put a lot of thought into a post.

Longbomb, w6w, red and a couple of other guys work hard at trying to get us to see the bigger picture and communicate how they see the project proceeding along and I thank them for that.

How do I really feel? I feel greatly encouraged about everything Sage Gold Inc. is attempting to do. I am impressed with the leadership. I like the potential the company has to offer and as an investor I am satisfied that they are making a good effort on our behalf. Could it be better? Well, I supposed so because they are a growing company and in some ways they are still learning more and more about the properties.

*As far as being frustrated with the stock price, I really try [don't always suceed] to keep a check on my emotions in that area. Assuming that you and I and the other investors have done our due dilligence and are trying to keep up with the signs of the times, then patience is a must. Feeling is an emotion and MUST be held in check. There is a proper order that must not be deviated from that applies to EVERYTHING in our lives INCLUDING our investment life. Concerning this investment choice od ours, it is as follows. First comes FACT. What are the facts about Sage Gold and its projects. [We read the nr's and listen to the reports] The second thing is FAITH. We must have faith in the company and its leadership and various projects or we really should do ourselves a favor and take our profit or cut our losses and look elsewhere. The third thing is our FEELINGS. This is the hardest one for us humans. IF we put our feelings [including about the SP] before the facts we will get discouraged [and mad]. IF we put our faith in something that is not a fact, then it is misplaced faith and we will again suffer loss. I8email it must ALWAYS be FACT-FAITH-FEELING and it must be in that order.*

I trust that I answered your questions. I tried the best way I know how.

Best wishes,

Jerry

New Message
Please login to post a reply