Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Message: Sage "POSSIBLY" just may have to look for more properties?

Sage "POSSIBLY" just may have to look for more properties?

posted on Jun 06, 2008 05:34AM

Good morning investors and interested parties. While it is not YET accurate to assume that there is a takeover move in the works, a thought or two on that subject has come to my mind. [Perhaps yours also]. We are just about surrounded by KXL. Longbomb might find some available land in the area that is not yet claimed but I'll bet you it has the potential that our Florida swamps offer with respect to mining. So for all intents and purposes we [SGX] are indeed David and KXL is the Goliath. Sage has all but come out and said that what we have is the same as what KXL has in their Golden Mile. I believe it is exactly the same A N D who knows, perhaps even the source of it all. Wouldn't that change any down stream negotiations.

KXL has some sharp guys on board.

KXL has made some very notable discoveries.

KXL has plenty of cash available.

KXL is out from under the radar.

KXL has some exotic drilling plans in the works.

KXL wanted some of our property but the Golden Hawk, Nigel the Night Flier swooped down and beat them to the punch. At least that is what I heard happened.

KXL will IMO want to make a deal with us. If that is so then Nigel will have to be a very good negotiator because on one hand KXL wants to call what they have a *REGIONAL PLAY* that is totally under their control. That's a very impressive title. A major would like that. On the other hand if Nigel does not handle it right Sage will one day find themselves walled in and seige mounts [KXL drills] all about them

Obviously just an hypotheses guys and girls BUT not one that is beyond the realm of possibility. This season is critical for both companies with respect to the above POSSIBLE senerio.

Have a good day,

Jerry Francis

New Message
Please login to post a reply