Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

RE: Aerial Video. That was & this iIS interesting.

posted on Jun 19, 2008 08:45AM

I own a stock where a plane load of analysts & brokers showed up at the company's campsite and a while later the stock moved up noticeably. They are in the middle of an exploration/developmental program. That is exactly what Sage is going to do.

Sage was recently at the same bank as where Kodiak was a while back. No surprise that banks and brokerages and funds all have their own analysts, so I very much doubt that, that comment was a coincidence. You do not make these types of moves if you DO NOT have the good, goods and also believe that you have them WITH quantity. Progress is being made like Quacky and some of the other astute forum members have already mentioned.

Sage, Kodiac and Alto geo's and others all share the same hotel in the boonies. Strange bed [and breakfast] fellows I would say or perhaps not so after all. Hmmnnn.

Best wishes,

P.S. If this is what we are hearing can you imagiine what we are not. I think we should just hold steady for now. Those 3rd & 4th quarters are looking very interesting

New Message
Please login to post a reply