Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Could something like this be developing with SGX?

posted on Jun 20, 2008 05:17PM

Could Sage Gold possibly embark on a business venture/agreement with 1-3 other juniors whereby they legally 'join forces' so to speak with signed agreements in place and yet remain independent from one another. This type of 'instrument arrangement' actually does exist and has been used. It is just that I do not know the proper name for it. I have been told that for the purposes of bringing strength/protection to individual companies, that there are umbrella agreements [not J/Vs'] that companies can enter into with others whereby the totality of what 3 separate companies have and or can do can be 'combined' [poor word] for the good of the three separate companies and yet no one company controls the other per se. I know that I did not say that in a business fashion but it might be more prudent for companies to do something like that rather than to get 'picked off' one by one.

As you know, Sage has to do more than just come out with good results once and a while. As previously stated on this forum, analysts do not make field trips to campsites unless the company concerned has advanced beyond just picking up grab samples. Would these anaylsts be even more impressed if Sage had some type of working arrangement with other area plays and would the news being released be received in a better or more fruitful way?

Please let me know what you think because IMO only, I believe that Sage has something more in the works downstream than just releasing assay results. IMO again, we will hear about it before year end.

All the best,

Jerry Francis

New Message
Please login to post a reply