Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Message: We are grateful for the past valuable posts of some here but

We are grateful for the past valuable posts of some here but

posted on Jun 23, 2008 03:51AM

because we tend to be forgetful hearers or slow to understand and believe or perhaps are new to this forum. We need to have certain posters repost some of their outstanding postings from time to time. The recaps will become even more necessary downstream as Sage grows because the professional and semi-professional bashers will see the activity and the opportunity and they will begin to show up with more regularity to ply their wares as deceivers with an agenda.

We have seen some nice company related recaps by our regular board members and also by some forum members that do not post that often. Sometimes folks are shy or afraid they will make a mistake when the post. So what, join the fun. I have on occassion even written the Nigel, Bill and Mike because I was concerned about something. So far I have been dead wrong twice, had gotten bad info once, and on the other occassions received an answer from the company that showed I was on target about the subject matter in the letter. Only once I did not get an answer and perhaps it was because they could not take the time to wade through the 7 pages of ramblings I wrote. Mega LOL.

So I hope more of you will begin to write more often because others are putting a lot of effort into keeping us informed and I for one am grateful. I hope youse guys are also.

Best Wishes as we enter another week,

Jerry Francis

New Message
Please login to post a reply