Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

I do NOT worry too much...

posted on Jun 23, 2008 10:34AM

The way I see it is this: we are currently at 20 cents. What's the most we can lose in share price? 20 cents exactly.

Upside potential is very good for a junior who is cashed up pretty good, currently drilling ( not some pie-in-the-sky drill plans in the distant future...), awaiting assays, has management with very good credentials, and has what it takes...the stuff in the ground that is.

So far, we've had quite the cornucopia of minerals...copper nickel gold silver.....I like my chances. BTW, I was a little late to the party and bought in at higher prices, so the fact that I am underwater on this one and not worried at all means I've literally put my money where my mouth is.

Sure, I'd like to hear some good news. The way I see it, there's only two possible scenarios:

1) News is grim, and Nigel is going to fold up his tent and move on, leaving all those high-grade silver intercepts for someone else to profit from, and we'll all wish we'd had the chance to sell at 20 cents before it de-listed.

2) News is slow because assays came back with good grades, and needed to be re-assayed as per protocol. As well, there could be significant developments behind the scenes that are being played out, ( think confidentiality agreements) and to release news would be counter-productive until it is finalized.

Sage being right next door to the "Explorer of the Year" doesn't hurt the outlook either.

New Message
Please login to post a reply