Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Message: "All around the mulberry bush" as that child's poem goes. Re: SGX

"All around the mulberry bush" as that child's poem goes. Re: SGX

posted on Jul 08, 2008 06:10PM

Some here might not know or remember that VERY OLD kids play yard song but I can relate to it and perhaps it relates to Sage Gold. If the below does not make sense or appears to be to complicated then we do not have to do it.

What I am thinking is that many here have taken various extractions from news releases, webcasts, road shows, maps, company statements, etc. and shared them with the rest of the forum members but we have done this item by item as a question arose about a particular item of interest. This applies to one of the latest statements that we received from Agoracom regarding the land increases. [P.S. we are going to here more about that soon]. Perhaps we are all around the mulberry bush but we need to do something different or have a different approach in our trying to understand what is going on.

As you folks know, the sum of everything is in the parts and we have majored in the parts, but not as to how they relate to the whole. We copy and paste some past results and say, wow! and it pretty much ends there. We only speculate thereafter. Maybe that is all we can do BUT then again, maybe not. We need someone to recap [in summary form] all the major events and how they might relate to the overall development of the company, so we can really 'see' more clearly with less speculation, as to what is going on [get the big picture] and what the potential is with Sage and then attempt to draw some logical conclusions. Yes this is hard to do but I know that we will not be able to get a good birds eye overview if we stay in the trenches.

Because of all the information that is available, I guess we would have to use an outline form and break it down to say five major catagories. Sorry, but I am a two fingured typer and this post took 28 minutes to formulate and type. lol. If this is to huge for us maybe we could do a mini-version of the sugestion. The main point is that we should be able to come up with more than distant speculative opinion because we have some solid facts to draw from.

Does this concept make sense to you guys and girls???

Best wishes,

Jerry

New Message
Please login to post a reply