Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Message: Still waiting to hear about all the companies that are up on assay nr's

Still waiting to hear about all the companies that are up on assay nr's

posted on Jul 10, 2008 07:27AM

and that they remained up therafter. So far only one was mentioned and I do not even know if that one was a fair representative of 'apples to apples'. The point being, Sage has issued some good nr's and we got zippo response SP wise A N D so have many, many, other companies. So, in this present market climate, if we can't name scores upon scores of comparible juniors that went up and stayed up on assay related news ONLY [no J/V's etc,] then why are some here compalining about Sage? Is it even a good idea to release news if you do not have to in todays market condition? I don't know. Does anyone here know for sure?

All the bickering, moaning and complaining here is not really about Sage Gold, but rather $$$$$$$$$$$. Either some of the naysayers have not become "millionaires" quick enough OR they are behind the 8 ball and sinking fast into a horrible pit of oblivion. Mega lol. Forgive the dramatics there BUT come on guys. You can't lay one meaningful charge against the company. Some here repeatedly say Sage said releases every four weeks and the did not come through. Grow up. I just asked you to name the dozens upon dozens of companies that issued assay releases and it made a huge and permanent difference in the SP and you could not give me all those comapnies names. If you can name them all, then perhaps you picked the wrong company here and whose fault is that. Hello.

I think we should calm down cuz we just might be going down for a while longer.

Best wishes,

Jerry Francis

New Message
Please login to post a reply