Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Some updates are coming so hold steady guys/gals

posted on Jul 21, 2008 06:23AM

The company is working and they [I don't know for sure about us] will have some updates this week. We could even get a report on that this week. Sorry, but I can't give any more diffinitive info than that because I don't have any and also, in the past the company has been held severely accountable by some here for so-called "delays and broken promises" with respect to time frames on nr's.

The Gold Hill results and completed drill plan is being analyzed. Actually, according to the company, it takes more time to do a complete analysis than to just issue some assays.

We appreciate Red's posts this morning and the various hypotheses that could result. He did not present his theories as facts but nevertheless, the comments in his posts are more than just interesting. Sage is always on the hunt, so we should not be surprised to see one or more of the current properties sold off [or a J/V of some sort] an another new possibility take its place. Again it is just my opinion.

Best wishes,

Jerry

P.S. I have an outside chance to regroup and do some finalcial maneuvering in order to be able to buy back some of the shares of SGX that I was forced to sell for personal reasons. I hope so because IMO, this play holds a solid chance for the speculative investor AND especially at these prices.

New Message
Please login to post a reply