Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Message: "well"..."my point is"..."gambling". VS. "spec investing"

"well"..."my point is"..."gambling". VS. "spec investing"

posted on Aug 01, 2008 08:27AM

"WELL" Rod, [you better not get mad at me here] I am afraid that as knowledgeable as you are and as adept as you are, you just might have worked yourself up to a state of being a tad, mind you I said a tad by-polar. "MY POINT IS" that I have rarely seen an investor that I am confident is a real shareholder, vacillate like a yoyo in the way you do lad. For the ladies on the board I now apologize for putting it this way, but Rod perhaps you need to take an emotional enema or a pill. Gosh guy, your more cyclical that the girls are. PLEASE, try to resist the pressure or whatever, by deliberately making the choice not to look at the forum or the stock for two weeks. I strongly believe that we will not be getting the release we are looking for until the week after next or early the following week. ROD, that will give you plenty of time to read a book and let that emotional physic do its work. Appreciate you bro but you do need a break from it all. There is a very peaceful place in Florida named, Shady Acres. I have a friend there that can reserve a room for you if you like.

"GAMBLING VS SPECULATIVE INVESTING". With respect to a 'quasi rigged market', [big guys rule] to a degree it is true that we are involved in a gamble. With respect to the fact that probably 95% of the junior companies that come into being fail, then it is also probably true that companies "like Sage" are a gamble. HOWEVER, with respect to a particular stock that we have done our Detailed Due Dilligent and Discission making on, there should be a large Difference between an outright GAMBLE and the SPECULATIVE INVESTMENT of our choice having a shot at being among the 5% that are winners. Otherwise why invest to begin with.

I know that Sage is not one of these companies but for a specific reason I wish to do a small comparrison. When Microsoft was a vision and just came into being AND when Home Depot, Walmart and others like them were 'born', their shares were in the penny catagory. There was a high risk of failure. However the leadership of those companies held to their vision and game plan and they were successful. Sage Gold has a vision and a game plan. If successful as we believe they will be, [we do believe that right] it will not happen in a day. Mistakes and or some bad choices might be made. Circumstances beyond the company's control might pop up. There have been and will be delays. IMO, they are trucking along albeit is seems to us to be at a very slow pace. We must remember to move in haste in this business is a sure fire way to wind up on the scrap heap with that 95% I mentioned above.

Best regards and also to our friend Rod who should be by now resting comfortably in a facility designed for R & R. LOL Rod. Now don't you get mad at me son.

New Message
Please login to post a reply