Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Yeah, I hear you, and I am invested another ( reputable) company that could have had the same IR department, except it dealt with drilling dates. Drill date was to be in May, then June, then July, and now August is the projection. Hey, wait, it IS August!!! LOL!!

I think this is a symptom of the markets in general, I don't think we have to consider anything more sinister than that. I realize you can never entirely distance yourself from the possibility that something could be amiss, but really, I would argue that Sage actually got ahead of itself with drilling to the point where they lent their drill to Kodiak because they needed to log the core before continuing on.

Something else to consider, is that if everyone, and I mean EVERYONE walked away in May, the stock would be brought down to darn near zero every year, so maybe we get strung-along to some degree to stay the course? I'm fine with that, so long as we become a rampaging bull in come September!!!

Anyways, we're almost through the ruff stuff, and Sage will need some good results if they are going to be manning a booth in Toronto this fall!!!

Hoping we see a bit of strength tomorrow...

New Message
Please login to post a reply