Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Message: This post may have to go too. Re: SGX & and an increase in SP

This post may have to go too. Re: SGX & and an increase in SP

posted on Aug 08, 2008 09:32AM

I might possibly have a have a quicker chance to make money in gold if I do some treasure hunting with a metal detector on one of those old 'treasure beaches' in southern Florida.

Historically speaking, in the 1700's, scores of Spanish ships ladened with gold went down in various storms. One of the ships in the armada was named the 'Ponce De'Lees'on. I have to wonder if that vessel was named after a distant relative of Nigel' D. Lees on a account of gold being in his blood.

A SERIOUS POST CONCERNING SAGE GOLD

To keep the above rambling from being complained about as an 'off topic' post, I wish to redeem myself by saying that I really believe that we will get that NR somewhere before the end of the month. Personally, I am very confident of that. Additionally, remember that the company will need money down stream and that means that they have to present the Sage story to 'others' which they have already been doing. I don't have the specific details but we have to relax as they are not only working for us but for themselves also. Hence, we will will get a report about that as well. It is nice to know that they have been personally buying the stock as well.

Best wishes,

Jerry Francis

New Message
Please login to post a reply