Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Further to this... purely FYInterest...

CPN-v had a third NR this week while Mike is 'away'... interesting thing is, SP actually reacted somewhat positively... despite some pretty decent results-based NRs SP continued to drift lower in July and early part of August until CPN-v announced JV agreement on Tuesday... SP jumped 5.5 cents (20%) on very little volume and nothing for sale since... seems CPN may have reached its bottom?... chart looks like that's a possibility...FYI... CPN-v also has ~130 million shares out and up 20% on just 168k trade.

JV agreements great way to get properties (i.e. Jacobus, Onaman, ?) into production without further dilution or expense... obviously in exchange for a significant % of the project but a win-win typically IMO... especially if company has many other promising properties to explore (i.e. SE Jacobus, Paint Lake, Solomon Pillars, ETC.)... also relatively easier to attract interest in projects w/ compliant resources (i.e. Jacobus and soon to be Onaman) with trememdous expansion potential (i.e. motive behind ongoing geochemical testing at Jacobus and Onaman open north and south and at depth). JMHO.

Maybe SGX near its bottom? Maybe?... Hopefully? :D

red911

Re: Mike is on vacation till - Aug 18th

Posted by: red911 on August 12, 2008 01:09PM

In response to: Mike is on vacation till - ... by charlie123123

FYI... re: Mike on vacation...

Mike is also IR for Carpathian Gold Inc. (CPN-v)... they have had 2 NRs since August 5, 2008, including one today... and Mike is listed as a contact.

News can and will come at any time.

red911

New Message
Please login to post a reply