Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Re: Howdy gang

posted on Sep 22, 2008 09:20AM

Longbomb, In answer to your comment about the bail-out. I wrote my congressman regarding the proposed Paulson proposal. [See below].

Either way we lose my friend. If it is rejected there will be a financial collapse and these people will say, "we tried to help you and now look at the result of you refusing our help". If it is enacted, we will be bled dry as they continue to "print more money" to give it to whom they want, when they want and how they want [unopposed by anyone] and we will have a national financial collapse down stream. [sooner rather than later]. The bankers got us into this mess and now we are going to the HEAD BANKERS for solutions. Notice it is always to borrow and tyhat means in one way or the other pay back must come

Honorable Ric Keller,
With respect to the Treasury secretary Paulson's proposal seeking asset buying power that will be unchecked by ANY agency, person or court, I respectfully request that you vote, 'NO' to said proposal. The idea that any one person can 'reign' unopposed and with supreme authority over all the phases that he request power to rule over, is fundamentally flawed with respect to human nature and is not in keeping with our American values and safeguards. I believe that you and the other representatives know very well in your heart that all power always corrupts and the passing of the proposed legislation would be no exception. I am trusting that both you and your constituents have the discernment to see through the ploy that will ultimately totally destroy America as we know it.
Respectfully submitted,
Gerald francis
New Message
Please login to post a reply