Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Hi Sunwaves.

Just IMO here. If the Yankee Dollar does prove to be toast and if it sets of a huge financial reverb world-wide, then we could see an initial deterioration in virtually all sectors. I believe that the commodities in general and pgm and base metal companies in particular will be the first to bounce back and surge ahead.

For me Sunwaves, it is not IF but when and that is where some folks would disagree with me. While the USA does have a fiduciary and humanitarian responsibility to our fellow world travelers, the world does not center around America. Their are others and if our Republic for which it use to stand goes south, the world will continue on. I know IF is a little word with a big meaning, nonetheless, I do believe we are in grave trouble and we will take others with us, when not if we go down. You just can't have a 11-13 trillion dollar debt with more borrowing as the answer. You just can't have leaders in the businness and political world keep fleecing the sheep with their exotic derivative and other crooked financial and political rules and instruments. As far as the propesed legislation goes it is tantamount to putting the foxes in charge of the hen house.

I believe that Sage and many others [with the good, goods] are going to due real well when not if the financial boom is lowered on America.

All the best and yes, we can agree to disagree and besides all that we to are fellow travelers, and why shouldn't we wish each other well.

Jerry

New Message
Please login to post a reply