Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Sep 25, 2008 01:30PM
Sep 25, 2008 02:40PM

Hey guys,

My hopes are that as KXL has continued to try and expand their drilling operations to further define the golden mile, etc. they will have been moving further NW towards the SGX Jacobus property. By doing so, they will have hopefully been hitting intersects keeping the NW direction open. Might have even drilled very close to the SGX boundary.

Many of us SGXers already know there is a link between the golden mile and the golden extension, but a NR from KXL (possibly large with 8 drills) will let everyone else know that we are on strike.

It is true that we need the Jacobus drill results to get rid of any doubt that SGX has the goods, but the KXL results will quite possibly get the market that much closer to knowing that that link does exist.

It's been quite some time since the last KXL NR and they have definitely been busy. With the upcoming Toronto show, I don't feel they will be going in empty handed. With a positive NR from KXL along with our channel samples proving the gold is there (hopefully timed together), we are setting up for a very good next couple of weeks. Onamon, Kerrs and Gold Hill results could not be coming at a better time!

Also, great run up for both companies over the past few days. I think the market is definitely starting to realize what we have all hoped for, especially with the strong volumes the last few days.

Cheers!

New Message
Please login to post a reply