Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

New SGX Corportate Presentation...

posted on Sep 29, 2008 04:40AM

Posted on website here.

New look and layout. Very nice.

Much of the same except for 'Jacobus East' section. Slide 10...new picture in top right-hand corner. Slide 11... brand new map clearly illustrating trend lines of existing KXL discoveries and exploration. I like the title of this map "Kodiak-Sage Gold Vein Corridor". This map also clearly illustrates how close KXL discoveries and exploration are to SGX poroperty. Area labelled 'Golden Mile Extension Area' just 1km from border... area labelled 'Priority Exploration Linear Targets' (bottom left) less than 500m from Jacbobus Cu-Ni zone. Hopefully some of these areas tested and results to come in next set of KXL results. Slide 12... this is not new but can't stress enough that people need to realize the 'low' channel samples were not part of the quartz vein. Most samples cut within the quartz vein (i.e. red zone) were significant. Also remember this was just a small surface showing that was hand-stripped. To get these grades at surface speaks very highly to huge potential grades at depth.

Only other thing I noticed within presentation was on Slide 15, last bullet... dirrty word... "Consolidation". Does this mean share consolidation? Or does this mean industry/company consolidation in terms of mergers and acquisitions? I think they may mean the former. If so, I just hope they can do so AFTER Jacobus drilling results. Ideal scenario re: share sonsolidation IMO... get warrants exercised to finance Jacobus drilling... results get share price into 40-50 cent range... consolidate 10-1... result: 19 million shares out trading at $4-5. Do significant (i.e. $40-50 million) PP (bought deal no warrants) at $4-5 to finance KXL-style exploration. Ok... maybe I am dreaming? LOL. Comments?

red911

New Message
Please login to post a reply