Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Message: Regarding the US financial mess. This is incredible folks.

Regarding the US financial mess. This is incredible folks.

posted on Sep 30, 2008 03:41AM

The Fed, a private group of bankers that have never had a 'true audit' done on them; for liquidity reasons, in the last couple of days shipped out into the worlds markets 650 billion dollars through some financial instruments and printed'paper'. We all know that these guys did not use monies from their huge personal fortunes, so where pray tell, did those bucks come from. Counterfeiting is a Federal crime unless of course the Federal government does it. I guess 11-13 trillion national debt is not enough for them and the world.

I know the world at large is angry with us and rightfully so for causing the problem and not properly stepping up to the plate regarding this latest travesty of justice BUT did you know that EVERYONE has their hand out for this money. Smaller and larger banks, the auto industry, the people in charge of social programs, foreign investment firms with offices in the USA and a host of others. Everybody knows that once any type of legislature is in place, the favorite sons are going to ask for more and more and the citizens of the world [not just the US] are going to pay, yet if they do nothing, they hasten the collapse. I love my country but I do not have much regard for the fat cats both in and out of government that are citizens by birthright only.

Jerry

New Message
Please login to post a reply