Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Re: " We Expect "

posted on Oct 09, 2008 06:20AM

No pump here Rod, I do not believe that you really expect to hear from the company words like "we will, we have, we commit, we confirm, we positively" etc, etc., concerning all decisions in the time frame you and I would like to have them respond. Way to many variables involved here buddy. Especially in this day and age. If you do, then you are not being realistic. The other day you did not agree with me or shorty's comment regarding Charlie's demanding and commanding that the company respond "123" [sooner than soon] to his questions. He too was not being realistic. In that case the company personell were all out in the field as Marlin reported. Sure you are free to express yourselves and for sure we will not always agree with one another but nontheless, some comments are not good counter-posts but rather counter-productive. I believe that Charlies attitude and yours is wrong and the true basis behind it is the share price. IF, and I do mean IF the SP was sitting at $1.10 with a strong rumor of a "HALT pending news", we would not be hearing any murmuring from anyone. No, you do not have to pump here to have 'favored poster status' but in these trying times [and I am afraid more to come] you and I can't expect to be appreciated by many of the rest of us struggling fellow shareholders if you put the onus on the company for everything negative out there or is not accomplished '123'. [Sooner than soon].

The above paragraph is NOT intended to pick on you because many of your posts are SOLID but your emotionally swing is just shy of, of, well, I won't say it. LOL ROD, Rod, not that you care but you know what I try top do [doesn't always work] to keep my sanity [LOL]. I refuse to turn on this machine and look at what Sage Gold is or isn't doing. That includes refusing to look at the BB's. I'll absolutely bet you that you can't [won't] do that but it is the very thing you must do, so that you don't go bi-polar on us. LOL.

Take care for now,

Jerry

Oct 09, 2008 07:56AM

Oct 09, 2008 08:01AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply