Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Message: INDUSTRY BULLETIN - Where is the value? Gold seems to be the answer

The front page of the local newspaper has a article on Sage, it's half the front page and there is a follow up article on page 3. I tried scanning the articles to pdf but I don't have upload pictures to get it on this site. I tried right clicking, then paste but that didn't work either. I went on the web site of the Chronicle Journal here in Thunder Bay but that specific article is not on their web page. The first article is called, Getting a prospector's perspective", and it has Nigel Lees speaking to a writer, a group of investors, two geologists and Bill Love, vice president of KXL. The picture has the group on Sage's Paint Lake property. The second article also half a page in length and talks about the Lynx zone and how they are connected ( Bill Love thinks that) the Headway Main zone and Big M. may be connected to the Lynx zone. Mentions that Sage will be bringing experts next summer to explore this possibilty. Article also talks about the Hercules Project, no surprise. There's alot of info and I wish I can post it or Sage themselves will be able to post or if someone in the area knows how to upload it! sorry. Article was written by Edgar J. Lavoie. Jokal

New Message
Please login to post a reply