Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Agree with you Tigger, good job mgmt. we needed to get that money to drill Jacobus.

Note on the warrants:

"If the company's common shares achieve a closing price of $0.30 or higher for a period of 21 consecutive trading days, Sage may, at any time after the expiry of the hold period, notify the warrant holders that all unexercised warrants will expire in 30 days following the date that the notice is issued."

In these market times its not Gold hill, its not Pony spur, maybe Kerrs or Onamon with a 43-101...hopefully, but really its Jacobus that will take things there. You are right Rod, this whole package is setting some investors up to make some money. They are not throwing away money during extremely uncertain economic times to not make a little as well. I like what this package has to offer to investors here. But Sage needs to get their price over $0.30 per share to make it happen. It shows strength and I think that management has a pretty good plan going here. Kodiak news could push us up to those levels, but in combination with, I'm thinking we SGX will be able to prove up the biggest and most valuable jewls of Nigels jewel box yet.

I say give this company 2 or 3 more months of some drilling and sampling and we should all feel a lot better than things are now...

This cash is the resource SGX desparately needed to pull of this show with Kodiak and now they have it. Good times ahead!

Enjoy the weekend :^)

New Message
Please login to post a reply