Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free
Message: NEWS - Sage Closes Private Placement With MineralFields

Re: NEWS - Sage Closes Private Placement With MineralFields

posted on Oct 27, 2008 07:15AM

It turns out that last November Mieral Fields did buy a large chunk of the PP ... I can see $1.3 million shares in their financial statements. Minerals Fields also bought into the March 17, 07 PP.

I think it could be argued very easily that if we were not in the same market conditions as we are today and if the commodities bull had continued without a hiccup, that the SP of Sage and Kodiak would be in a completely different place... ie much higher

Based on the criteria that Jerry posted, MineralFields are generally holders and not dumpers and if they do sell, it is typically ina controlled way (if that's possible). I'm guessing that "controlled" means they would sell into volume on a run up. Fact is there was never a run up after the $.50 shares were free trading so they're likely still holding.

They're buying today because the fundamentals of SGX are better than they were a year ago.... on the verge of a potential major gold discovery (Maybe). Plus in this market the price is in the tank. they see potential and as holders are willing to wait.

Looking forward, based on current market conditions, I would not be surprised if SGX still hasn't crossed $.20 at this time next year and it will have nothing to do with what the company has or has not done... it's al about the markets. Noone would like me to be wrong about this than ME, as I too bought in the$.50 pp and am now reserving myself to the fact that my $.75 warrant will expire next November without value. If I had a chunk of cash today that I could sck away for the next 2 or 3 years I'd probably try y darndest to get on this PP as well ... but alas, the powderkeg is almost empty.

New Message
Please login to post a reply