Timmins & Beardmore - Northern Ontario

Focused on becoming a near-term Gold Producer

Free

Re: Update?

in response to by
posted on Oct 27, 2008 09:08AM

That is at least the second time that I have heard them respond to that type of question using the same wording. It is okay to ask questions again as we often forget especially with all the banter going about on the forum. The main thing I get out of the answer is that they are NOT going to answer any questions like that in the time frame we would like. The reasons are as follows:

A] Sometimes they themselves do not have updated information do to back logs and other things beyond their control.

B] Sometimes for tactical reasons they will not respond. Lose lips do sink ships so they must operate on a need to know basis AND if they deem we do not need to know, we will not find out when we want to.

C] Sometimes they hit snags or god forbid, make a mistake that they will correct and there is no need to explain everything away.

D] All the time they are building the company and inspite of what some here say, they are not required to give a momemt-by-moment account. Within legal restraints, they run the company and not we.

We all get frustrated. We all are disappointed. I personally am very much in the hole due to the market conditions and some personal reasons. We all have the right to free speech and to give our 'opinions' and to agree to disagree with each other. Even vehementally oppose what a poster has written B U T again, even if the present leadership was voted out, the next one would not necessarily be more "prompt" with the releasing of info as often as ALL [me too] would want. Not that you don't know this already,but I am very well pleased with the present leadership of Sage Gold Inc EXCEPT, I do wish they would have more NR's. Mega LOL.

All the best to those with the best of intentions,

Jerry Francis

New Message
Please login to post a reply